2024 American Plan Package Prices
We are pleased to announce that we are holding our 2024 prices at 2023 levels!
Ruby American (3 days of fishing. Note: Customized dates. Min. group size of 12 required)
Emerald American (4 days of fishing)
Diamond American (8 days of fishing)
Special July 4th Fishing Package
(6 days of fishing for the price of 4!)
A 10% discount applies to youths 16 – 17 years of age.
A 20% discount applies to youths 13 – 15 and a 30% discount for children under 13 years of age.
A $200 per person discount applies to all guests providing their own transportation to Points North Landing.All packages are priced in U.S. funds per person and prices are subject to change without notice.
American-Plan Package Features
- Experienced, professional fishing guides with two anglers in a boat with a guide.
- Delicious meals prepared by our expert chef and served in our comfortable lodge dining room by friendly staff.
- Exceptional accommodations in private, fully-modern guest cabins, ranging in size from 2-bedroom, two-guest cabins to our deluxe, 4-bedroom eight-guest cabins. All cabins are equipped with electric lights, electric baseboard heat, comfortable double beds and full 3-piece bathrooms with large glass-doored shower stalls. Our 4-bedroom cabins have a large common area with a wet bar, jetted tubs in the bathrooms, three bathrooms and a large mudroom at the entrance.
- Custom-made 18’ and 20’ Alumarine and Crestliner boats featuring padded swivel seats, floorboards, large casting decks, fish locators and powered by dependable 50 hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboards.
- Log construction main lodge with guest dining room, lounge and screened verandah overlooking Wollaston Lake.
- High-speed WiFi and satellite television available in the lounge.
2024 Trip Dates
June: 9th (afternoon charter); 14th; 18th; 22nd; 26th; 30th (start of 6-day July 4th special).
July: 6th; 10th; 14th; 18th; (22nd; 26th; 30th) Note: Dates after July 18th are based on demand.
Booking & Contact Information
Deposits and Payments In order to confirm your reservation, deposits are due immediately upon booking your trip. The balance is due 90 days prior to the commencement of your trip. We accept corporate or personal cheques, and for the convenience of our guests VISA & MasterCard for deposits and final payments.
U.S. $1,500.00 per person.Deposits are non-refundable. We recommend trip cancellation insurance.Cancellations must be received in writing.
For reservations or additional information please contact us at:
Minor Bay Lodge & Outposts Ltd.
PO Box 61065 Grant Park RPO,
Winnipeg, MB, Canada,
- Round-trip air transportation between Saskatoon and Points North Landing on our private chartered aircraft.
- Airport meet and greet service upon your arrival in Saskatoon.
- Ground transfers between the airport and hotel in Saskatoon and between Points North Landing and the lodge.
- Provincial and Federal sales taxes.
- Saskatchewan conservation fishing license.
- Overnight accommodations and meals in Saskatoon.
- Staff and guide gratuities (American-plan packages)
- Daily fly-out excursions to our exclusive, remote fly-out lakes.
- Tackle, confectionary, soft drink, souvenir, liquor, wine, beer and miscellaneous store purchases at the lodge.
Terms And Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds: Deposits are non-refundable. In the event of a last-minute no-show the guest will be financially responsible for the payment of the trip price in full. No refunds will be made of full payments at any time. All package prices are quoted basis specific air charters or commercial flights on scheduled dates. Any guests not travelling on the specified flights as arranged by Minor Bay Lodge will be financially responsible for the expense of any additional chartered or scheduled aircraft required to reach the lodge. Anyone voluntarily choosing to arrive or depart on dates differing from those arranged by Minor Bay Lodge will be financially responsible for any additional costs incurred. No credit will be given for early departures unless arranged in advance. Minor Bay Lodge, which makes every effort to serve our guests and assumes no responsibility or liability for any hazard of any type associated with these trips. Neither is any obligation or responsibility assumed for any political, meteorological, climatic or other event, or for the services of transportation companies, contractors or other principals for whom Minor Bay Lodge acts as agents. Minor Bay Lodge assumes no responsibility for travel delays due to weather, strikes or actions of transportation companies contracted by, or for whom Minor Bay Lodge acts as agents.Minor Bay Lodge assumes no responsibility for lost or misplaced personal property. Minor Bay Lodge is pleased to announce our partnership with Global Rescue to provide our guests with the world’s premier emergency evacuation and travel insurance program. We recommend all guests protect their investment in their trip with Global Rescue and IMG Signature Travel Insurance. Just click on the link below to go to the Global Rescue web site for more information on the programs they offer, or to enroll in ether Global Rescue or IMG Signature Travel Insurance: https://globalrescue.com/minorbaylodge/